Photo by Mary Ann Morris / The Valley ChronicleThe aftermath of the vehicle fire. No injuries were reported. ■ Mary Ann Morris / Editor A copper-colored Toyota minivan caught on fire at approximately 2:10 p.m. on March 24, in the parking lot in front of Bed, Bath & Beyond at the Page Plaza in Hemet. The fire was contained to the engine compartment of the vehicle. The vehicle was owned by an elderly couple who were shopping when the fire occurred. No injuries were reported and no other vehicles or property was damaged. City of Hemet Fire Engine 4 responded within minutes of the blaze being reported, with Fire Capt. Pat

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In