Refunds and car deals

Courtesy of Richard PerryRichard Perry, The Hemet Car Guy. Greetings from the Hemet Car Guy, If you’re like a lot of Americans, you’re planning to use your income tax refund as a down payment toward the purchase of a new or used vehicle. How exactly do you go about doing this? The process is actually pretty simple. Your employer should have your W-2 statement to you no later than Feb. 2. This document officially reports how much you have earned during the year in taxable wages, as well as how much federal income tax was withheld from your earnings. You will use your W-2 statement when filing your taxes with the

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In