Where are your tax dollars going?

You have a right to know how your money is spent by public entities Photos by Melissa Diaz Hernandez/The Valley ChroniclePage 1 of the letter sent by the attorney for the Hemet Unified School District denying the request. The newspaper received the requested documents. ■ Melissa Diaz Hernandez / Editor In an effort to hold public entities accountable and encourage transparency, The Valley Chronicle has submitted California Public Records Act requests on behalf of the citizens of Hemet/San Jacinto for redacted W-2s and 1099s from multiple public entities. The requests acknowledge that addresses and social security numbers would be removed prior to release. The purpose of the requests is to ensure

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In