Chronicle News Staff / The Valley ChronicleThe Red Cross was asked to provide shelter for a San Jacinto family with four children after their house in the 200 block of S. Santa Fe Avenue went up in smoke Monday, April 30. Quick work by Cal Fire with help from the Soboba Fire Department extinguished the 12:42 p.m. blaze in the 1,000-square foot detached house, and firefighters managed to prevent the flames from spreading to an adjacent home on the same property. The family escaped injury as did their dog, which was rescued by Animal Control.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.