Casino play apparently more important to owner than pet’s health File PhotoThis file photo reminds us not to leave our dogs inside the car on hot days. ■ Chronicle News Staff A dog nearly died from heat exposure Saturday after being left behind in a car parked in the Soboba Casino parking lot, police reported. Police finally had to break into the car and free the overheated pooch, who was clearly showing signs of distress, officers said. Officers acted only after Soboba Casino security made numerous attempts to locate the owner of the vehicle but were unable to find them, they said. About an hour after the dog was freed and
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.