Warrant Sweep/Area Saturation
According to a Riverside County Sheriff Press Release, on Wednesday, September 12, 2018, at approximately 9:00 AM, deputies from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, Hemet and Southwest Stations, along with Riverside County Code Enforcement officers, responded to the area of Highway 79 x Highway 371 in Aguanga to serve various arrest warrants and evaluate Code violations in the area.
During the operation, officers located stolen property including an AR-15 Semi-Automatic Assault rifle taken in a residential burglary. Code Enforcement Officers also addressed multiple code enforcement violations during the operation.
The following subjects were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Facility for the listed charges:
• Janice Castro, 42 for Child Endangerment
• Dominique Mari Wilson-Sanborn, 26, for a Burglary Warrant.
• Anthony Martin, 45, for Child Endangerment
• Robert Lewis McClure, 45, for Petty Theft and 2 counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance.
• Luis Ramos Meza, 25, DUI warrant, Negligent Discharge of a Firearm, and Possession of Stolen Property.
• Carlos Thorell, 30, for Resisting Arrest, 13 counts of Petty Theft, Possession of Stolen Property, Vandalism, Burglary and Probation Violations.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff’s CrimeTips online form.
Fatal Traffic Collision
On September 4, 2018 at 12:53 am, Deputies from the San Jacinto Police Department responded to a traffic collision on Ramona Expressway east of Chase Street. The initial investigation indicated a Honda CBR 900 motorcycle was traveling east on Ramona Expressway at a high speed. The motorcycle failed to negotiate a curve and ran off the road to the right where it struck several fixed objects. The rider was pronounced deceased at the scene.
The San Jacinto Police Department requests anyone having additional information regarding this incident to call Deputy Cox at the San Jacinto Police Department at 951-487-7352.