■ Robin Underwood / Contributed A local workman at Skyline Homes survived an electrical shock that could have been far more serious. The workman, whose name was not released, survived an event most would not, according to first responders. The accident happened at Skyline Homes in San Jacinto, a business that builds modular and manufactured homes from the ground up. According to witnesses, two employees were working atop a roof on a home under construction. While applying finishing touches to the highest point of the home’s roof, one of the workers reached up overhead from a squatting position to help himself up. He was positioned just under the warehouse ceiling that
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.